Leap of Champions
A downloadable game for Windows
Fight to be the best. Fight to tell the world you are not like anyone else. Fight to rule over the arena.
"In a world where technology has turned off the human emotions, the last bastion of primal instincts is the Tournament of Leap of Champions.
This is the last sport. This is the entertainment everyone wants to be involved in. This is the fight everyone wants to be admitted to!"
Leap of Champions is a fast-paced arena FPS which stays true to the core features that all fans of the genre love: the speed, the precision, the addictiveness and the mechanics of the classic shooters.
Put in the field strategy, ability, adrenaline, tension and reflexes. Train yourself, harvest lives on lives, climb the ranking and face the best champions.
- Fast movements and big jumps
- Skill based
- All players are equal
- One weapon and twelve possible evolution
- Semi-automatic regeneration
- One map in this version
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 10 players
- 3 classic game modes or different playstyles
- Unleash your primal instincts in Ritual and Team Ritual game modes
- OS - Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor - Intel-core 3,90 GHz
- Memory - 4 GB RAM
- Graphics - 2 GB ram; GeForce GTX 660
- Hard Drive - 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes - Internet access required
Leap of Champions is:
- 100% Indie Programming
- 100% Indie Arts Development
The game is currently on Pre-Alpha stage so not everything is fully representative of our final version. There are bugs, the contents are limited and the game is not fully optimized. What's done now is a beginning that will evolve thanks to your feedback and your constructive criticism.
|Published||8 days ago|
|Author||LEAF games & software|
|Tags||Character Customization, deathmatch, Fast-Paced, First-Person, FPS, Multiplayer, Retro, Sci-fi, Shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post release hotfixes 4 hours ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.